Community Resource is requesting your participation in a survey they are conducting to ask how people with a sensory impairment cope in an emergency. The survey is brief and should only take around 15 minutes to complete. Your responses will help them evaluate the effectiveness of services available in Shropshire for the hearing impaired and ways to provide greater support.
If you wish to take part, please reply to the following questions in an email by Friday 18th March 2022.
1) Has the pandemic caused you to change your views in how you would cope in an emergency?
2) Have you ever experienced any difficulties in an emergency?
3) How would you in an emergency communicate with support services?
4) How would you identify your impairment to any emergency support services?
5) What communication strategies do you think others could use to support people with a sensory loss more effectively?
6) What do you think would help and improve people with a sensory loss to manage more effectively in an emergency?
Your participation in the survey is completely voluntary and all of your responses will be kept confidential. No personally identifiable information will be associated with your responses to any reports of these data.